Cumbria, Lancashire and North Yorkshire garden design, landscape construction and garden maintenance services.
Here’s what we do.....
We provide a cost effective service to meet your specific needs, from the improvement of the largest estate - to the care of the smallest garden. With 15 years of design, build and maintenance experience, we work closely with our clients to create practical and imaginative spaces to enhance the enjoyment and value of your property.
- Consultation - for customers in need of practical advice, on garden improvements or land management matters. Initial consultation is free; a friendly, comfortable relationship really helps to achieve a high quality product for you to enjoy.
- Garden Design - preparation of digital layout & construction drawings / material schedules and work programs. Planning applications prepared and submitted. Planting plans for customers who want to spruce up an existing space with minimum expense and without the research.
- Construction – installation of practical, decorative garden schemes or individual features, limited only by imagination and budget.
- Seasonal Gardening & Property Maintenance – A straight forward maintenance service to keep your property in top notch condition. We will cary out your instructions or give advice where required. An efficient service, provided by professionally trained operators at very competitive rates.
- Climbing plants trained and controlled
- Hedges and topiary clipped or planted
- Garden borders maintained – perennials divided, weeds removed, shrubs transplanted
- Autumn maintenance including leaf clearing and cutting back borders
- Veg plots cleared, filled and tended.
- Winter maintenance including gritting of paths and drives, tree felling and stump removal.
CSCS Registered – Full liability insurance – Machine operators CPCS registered